A traditional style beauty of a house on a tree lined, suburban street in Walteria. Behind the red door the living and dining room with gleaming wood floors is there to greet you. Around the corner is the wow factor… Remodeled kitchen and huge sunny family room. This Spring the kitchen was updated with new granite, glass and travertine backsplash plus stainless Frigidaire Gallery collection appliances. Family room is huge, open and super bright with 2 skylights, Gas fireplace, soaring vaulted ceiling and slider that opens to the back yard which is great for entertaining. Large Master suite with vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet was custom designed to fit a King sized bed, two nightstands, dresser plus a chest of drawers. Enjoy the private ensuite master bath with designer metallic paint, high ceiling and skylight. Wonderful convertible floor plan were you can have it be 4 bedrooms or use the attached bedroom as an office open to the master suite as it is currently used. The full hallway bathroom was remodeled recently as well. Detached 2 car garage with long driveway for a few cars.
You have the curb appeal, great location and cool floor plan what are you waiting for?
List Price: $815,000
Size: 1,6660 sq. ft. (assessor’s data)
School District: Torrance Unified (Walteria ES | Richardson MS | South HS)
Year Built: 1952
25219 Weston Rd., Torrance, CA 90505
Contact: Lucy Garber at (310) 293-4866 or email@example.com.
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath
1,630 Sq. Ft. (assessor’s data)
Listing Price: $439,900
Remodeled beauty located in a special pocket of single family homes where pride of ownership is obvious.
- A 3 bedroom 2 bath with an attached 2 car garage.
- Gleaming hardwood floors through most of house.
- The kitchen is a cooks dream with granite counters, beautiful white custom cabinets, farm style sink, wood floors, stainless appliances and subway tile back splash.
- Large living room makes a statement featuring a traditional brick fireplace, fresh paint and new carpeting.
- The family room is huge and bright with sliding glass doors opening to the yard and patio.
- There is a true Master suite with a bathroom attached. The remaining 2 bedrooms are on the other side of the house for more privacy.
- One has a custom closet organizer making the most of the space.
- The main bathroom in the hallway has a new granite counter top and glass tile back splash.
- The laundry area is conveniently located inside the house.
- Designer paint colors and touches throughout the home. New incoming plumbing from the foundation on (per seller).
Call Lucy Garber at (310) 293-4866 for more information and to view the property.
Listed at $729,000, this contemporary 1,600 sq ft. single level home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Kitchen is newly remodeled and includes granite counters, bay window and custom cabinetry. Direct access from kitchen to 2-car garage. Hardwood floors throughout most of the home and windows are recently replaced. True master suite has private bath. Located within Torrance School District (includes award-winning South High) and conveniently close to Del Amo Mall and other services.
LISTING PRICE: $729,000
3507 W. 226th Street, Torrance, CA 90505
Contact Lucy Garber for more information and to view property. (310) 293-4866.